Art Money – Free interest loan

artmoney_LOGO

Bird’s gallery has recently become one of the participating galleries with Art Money.

Art Money has been created in order to support the Contemporary art by providing free interest loans to assist buyers to purchase art. Art Money stimulates the art industry by supporting both artist and buyers and it is now available at Bird’s Gallery.

How does it work? To buy artworks with Art Money, a 10% deposit must to be paid at the gallery and the remaining 90% will be paid in 9 monthly instalments. Loans are available from $675 to $30,000 and they are approved online immediately. The application is made online; it only takes just a few minutes to be completed. All you need is your driver licence or passport and to enter some simple personal details. Once approved, your loan is valid for 30 days and available at use at the gallery.

To be eligible to apply for an Art Money loan, you will need to:

  • Be an individual applying in your own name
  • Be 18 years or over
  • Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
  • Have an income of at least $30,000 p.a. from all sources ,including investments
  • Be currently employed or have a regular income that meets our requirements
  • Have a clear credit history (no dishonours, defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies within the last 5 years and not be an undischarged bankrupt)
  • Hold a current Australian driver licence or passport
  • Have a nominated account or credit card which Arts Money is able to debit

You can apply for an Art Money loan now at www.artmoney.com or visit us at Bird’s Gallery.

 

artmoney_LOGO_REVERSED

© Copyright 2013 Bird's Gallery Melbourne - Contemporary Art Gallery, Fine Arts & Crafts